How Can No Slip Solutions Help You?
What's In It For You?
· Protection and Peace of Mind.
· We test your floors for free.
· If needed, we will bring your floors into OSHA Compliance and help protect you from dangerous and costly slip and fall accidents.
· We work around your schedule, days, nights or weekends. (Most jobs are completed in just a few hours).
· You'll be provided with a 2-year warranty and a Certificate of OSHA Compliance.
· We'll provide you the ADA IRS Tax Credit Form which allows you to get up to a $5,000 tax credit which pays for our service if you qualify. Bottom Line - our service is free in most cases!
· We will provide proprietary aftercare products to keep your floors clean and safe.
· We will re-test your floors at 12 and 24 months for free.
IRS Tax Incentives
Small businesses with 30 or fewer employees or total revenues of $1 million or less can use the Disabled Access Credit (Internal Revenue Code, Section 44). Eligible small businesses may take a credit of up to $5,000 (half of eligible expenses up to $10,250, with no credit for the first $250) to offset their costs for access, including barrier removal from their facilities (e.g., widening a doorway, installing a ramp), provision of accessibility services (e.g., sign language interpreters), provision of printed material in alternate formats (e.g., large-print, audio, Braille), and provision or modification of equipment.